Friday, May 28, 2010

My first blog via my phone. i'm currently in the car with my husband- we've been out in the thunderstorms capturing shots of beautiful misty terrain for his paintings. what a talented husband i have:-) however, what a test of grace at work when he's behind the wheel with a camera in front of his face. we swerve, we stop suddenly, park unexpectedly in an unsuspecting county man's yard so jonathan can innocently take pictures of the man's home. my nerves begin to wear as his artistic tank gets more and more full with each shot. what's grace in action? :-) his willingness to keep it to just a couple hours and repay me with a walk in the ghetto mall near our home:-) i LOVE walks and since it's raining . . . we get t further our adventurous nature in the empty haunted halls of east town mall. we enjoy these memories with rich love for one another:-) there's joy to be found in the most
inconvenient of circumstances. grace and peace to you my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment