Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Prophetic

God speak through prophecy, and prophecy is spoken through word, and word can be spoken through song. This is exactly what this song IS for Harvest Church. Never would I have imagined that the prophetic word the Lord gave to me would be a hopeful prophetic promise that would see it's reality so soon. But here, as Harvest finds this season come upon us, let us dwell on the prophetic word and claim it in faith!

He is coming, He is coming to take back the Land
Are you ready for the Harvest?
The prayers that you've prayed, the seed that you've sown, desire of your heart he's preparing to grow. Are you ready for the Harvest?

There is MORE, so We WILL GO, we will STAND we will FIGHT and PROCLAIM

For God is faithful to all that he says, he is faithful to His promises.

The days been approaching and now it is here, where the Lord of the heavens has come and drawn near.



How are your preparing for the Harvest? I tell you now, the Harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. We need to open our doors, and let the gospel flow forth, and make room for the new children of God that he is about to bring forth.

3 comments:

  1. I did not know you wrote this song Sarah! WOW! It is our 'song in the night' right now. Our God is FAITHFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your song, Sarah! And I know there is MORE and I know my family will GO! Lord, point the way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It so is our song (Harvest song) right now, wow so incrediable! Our God is an Awesome God!

    ReplyDelete