Thursday, June 17, 2010

This Battle is the Lords

There has been a war waged in Harvest Church. A line has been drawn, and a side must be chosen. Who are you going to serve? "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord." Since this line has been drawn, many have chosen to serve the Lord, but some has chosen otherwise... And sadly, as of this moment in time, my brothers are two of them. It has been a long, tiring week, for many know that waging a spiritual war saps someones strength quicker than many things in life. But, the Lord has promised my family this: That the battle is HIS, and He has already won the victory. He is returning to us, not only what the devil had attempted to steal, but also ALL the spoils of war!

I stand firmly on this promise, it is my reality. And I am seeing these spoils spill into Harvest Church in miraculous ways. Last Sunday a dear friend was saved and baptised, this spurred on by the drawing of a line. I have found out that a friend of my brothers has come to repentance at another church due to watching the lives of my brothers [What satan isn't smart enough to realize, is that when God awakens a heart, sin is no longer deceitfully appetizing, but intstead it a fearful dread]. And THEN!!!!!! Yesterday, in MY HOME another young man, one who is friends with my brothers, came to Christ again. He will be baptised in the church this Sunday. This will be the fourth consecutive week of baptisms in Harvest Church. God is fighting the battle for us!!!

The devil tried to enter into my families home, and steal from us, but NOW in the name of Jesus Christ I say the BATTLE IS THE LORD'S AND HE HAS WON THE VICTORY!!! And that is not going to be the only salvation within this home. For as for me and my house we will serve the Lord, and may all who enter within, find Him!!! AMEN

2 comments:

  1. AMEN Sarah!!! AMEN!!! SO BE IT LORD!! SO BE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord is mighty in battle and He is waging war against the enemy and He is rescuing SOULS! MORE Lord! And thank You for what You're doing in our lives!

    ReplyDelete