Monday, June 7, 2010

Wifely blunder

My first wifely blunder:-(. . . . saturday, i sweat and slaved over my dear husbands messy car since he let me drive it. i was thorough as always, cleaning not just the outside, but wiping down, vacuuming, and throwing away all trash from inside. . . throwing away things, this is a wonderful, disasterous trait inherited from my dear mother, and is now the terror of both my husband and my father. needless to say this trait led me to the unwiiting mistake of throwing a box with my husbands old cell phone inside away. oops:-( this phone was there to return since it was messed up and under warranty. unfortunately now, he has a clean car at the price of a new phone. lucky for me he doesn't have a bad temper and he thinks i. cute as a button. it kept me out of TOO much trouble ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, you are too cute too!! :-) I don't think you could ever do anything wrong in your Jonathan's eyes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see I've passed the genetic trait of "must...throw...away" to you. Sorry. :-)

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog Sarah! I just found it via your Mom's blog. Love you girl :) a cleaned out car is worth a lot...I think :)

    ReplyDelete